Protect Your Business
Call (03) 9642 2252 for your free initial consultation.
Having clear and comprehensive business terms & conditions is critical to ensuring the success of your business, making sure you get paid on time and are protected if a legal dispute arises.
Our fixed-fee services include:
- Firstly, an initial meeting with a lawyer to learn about you and any issues facing your business
- Finally, a follow-up consultation to answer any questions you may have and to finalise your documents
With more than 20 years of legal experience, our clients range from sole traders, start-ups and SMEs through to large businesses across a variety of industries. This experience means we avoid generic documents and instead create tailored, custom terms which address your business’ needs, for example:
- allowing you to register a security interest (PPSA) and protect your position if a customer goes into liquidation;
- enabling you to submit a payment claim under the Security of Payment (SOP) legislation; and
- ensuring your terms are compliant with the Australian Consumer Law and the consumer guarantees.
We work with our clients to provide business terms in a form which is more suitable for their business, whether that is a signed contract, terms attached to a quote or invoice, or a click-wrap agreement on your website (i.e. click “I accept” to agree).
Please contact one of our specialist business lawyers for a fixed-fee estimate.
Speak to a lawyer today
Tell us how we can be of service and one of our team members will contact you.