Allon aims to become your trusted adviser, and pays attention to detail. He is also fluent in Hebrew.
Allon specialises in all areas of corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, corporate advisory and governance. Allon’s clients cover the full spectrum – multinationals, small and large publicly listed entities, privately owned businesses and individuals.
Allon focuses on startups, and helping Israeli companies enter the Australian market. He is particularly proud of the clients that were with him from the very beginning until a successful exit.
Allon spent 16 years with one of the largest corporate law firms in Australia. He rose through the ranks from vacation clerk to Executive Counsel. Allon also headed up the corporate advisory department for the in-house legal team of a large Australian corporate group.
- Member of the Israel-Australia, NZ & Oceania Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Expertise
- Acquisition and sale of businesses
- Shareholder agreements and joint ventures
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Corporate restructuring
- Employment agreements and contractor agreements
- Corporate governance issues
- Capital management initiatives, including dividend reinvestment plans
- Annual general meetings, including preparation of notices of meeting, liaising with regulators and advising on procedures for conducting meetings
- Director and senior executive remuneration, equity compensation plans, service agreements
- Termination benefits and related disclosure issues
- Company constitutions
+613 9998 0416