Harriet values excellence and dedication, values that are easily translated into great legal services. Harriet has a strong interest in social justice and this is one of the reasons she loves working at FAL Lawyers.
Harriet draws on the firm footing of her experience in the charities, construction, startups, and litigation areas of law.
Harriet regularly presents on topics of her expertise and has lectured in litigation procedure and professional ethics. She has been a regular speaker about change and innovation in the legal industry and has spoken at many forums including at the Lexis Nexis Innovation Panel, the Australian Legal Practice Managers Association retreat and at the third Managing Partner’s Forum.
Predating FAL Lawyers, Harriet worked in Perth with a couple of Australia’s top 10 legal practices, and was regularly involved in various large leasing, construction, property, commercial litigation and commercial law projects. She also ran her own firm for seven years.
Harriet assisted on Native Title, Refugee and Aboriginal rights, and assisted with a high-profile Aboriginal rights matter that went to the High Court of Western Australia. She has worked on a number of matters that have resulted in significant reported decisions clarifying the Security of Payments regime.
Awards and recognition
- Telstra Finalist Startup Business of the Year
- LexisNexis Innovation Finalist
- International Advisory Experts Commercial Litigation Award Winner
- Board member of Chabad Institutions of Victoria Limited
- Board member of Friends of Ariel University Australia
- Member of law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Charity Lawyers of Australia and New Zealand
- Member of Society of Construction Lawyers Australia
- Member of Australian Jewish Funders
- Member of Legal Network International
Areas of Expertise
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Litigation, mediation and disputes
- Leasing and Conveyancing
+61 4 13 125 521