Paul values being respectful of others, and inclusive.
Paul has extensive experience advising private sector clients, and government departments and agencies on various procurement projects, probity issues, competitive tendering processes, intellectual property, privacy, data security and corporate structures and acquisitions. He also has experience advising Cooperative Research Centres, SMEs, not-for-profit funded research bodies and healthcare organisations.
Paul was a partner of a national firm, a special counsel of another national firm and a consultant to a major international health insurance organisation before joining FAL Lawyers.
Paul enjoys going for long walks with his dogs to unwind and clear the mind.
Examples of work include
- drafting and negotiating all aspects of information technology agreements, including the primary terms and conditions, statements of work, service levels and other documentation;
- drafting and negotiating all aspects of telecommunications agreements, including specifications, intellectual property arrangements, key performance indicators and customer service obligations;
- drafting and negotiating intellectual property licences, including those relating to the development and commercialisation of software;
- drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements for the procurement of goods and services, including standing offers for ICT equipment;
- advising on tendering and other probity issues, including drafting requests for tender and related documentation; and
- advising on corporate structures, and drafting constituent documentation implementing the same.
Areas of Expertise
- Contracts & Agreements
- Corporate Governance & Structures
- Grant deeds
- Data protection & privacy
- Regulatory compliance
- Intellectual Property
- Information Technology
+613 8352 4279