Adrian leads FAL’s Canberra office. Prior to joining FAL, Adrian was the national leader of the Australian Government Solicitor’s Commercial Law Group (comprising more than 100 lawyers and legal staff) and Deputy Chief Counsel of AGS.
Adrian is recognised as one of the leading commercial lawyers to government in Australia. He is an expert in technology and intellectual property transactions as well as a sought-after negotiator and adviser on major projects and strategic procurements.
Areas of Expertise
- Major procurement projects
- Technology and Communications
- Data and Intellectual Property
- Contracts and agreements (including international agreements)
- Governance, probity and integrity