Chloe has substantial experience in running large scale and complex litigation with a specialised focus on insolvency and bankruptcy disputes. Chloe regularly advises directors, insolvency practitioners and creditors in relation to issues surrounding the appointment of external administrators, validity of security interests, priority of claims, insolvent trading and voidable transactions.
Chloe is a fierce advocate and regularly appears in the Supreme Court of Victoria, County Court of Victoria and Federal Court of Australia in contested applications on behalf of her clients. Chloe also has significant trial experience in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring
- Personal Insolvency (Bankruptcy)
- Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Director’s Duties
- President, Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria
- Advisory Board Member, Immediation Pty Ltd.
- Director, Umii Australia Pty Ltd.
- Graduate Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association.