Olivia believes in actively contributing to our community by working together collaboratively, embracing diversity and celebrating success.
Olivia works closely with the team at FAL Lawyers, assisting on a variety of legal matters, including drafting and reviewing agreements, and advising on issues across a broad range of matters, including commercial law, intellectual property, consumer law, and data and privacy compliance.
Olivia completed the Juris Doctor at Melbourne Law School in 2019, and also holds a Bachelor of Arts with majors in International Relations and Criminology from the University of Melbourne.
Outside of work, Olivia loves spending time with her family and friends. She is passionate about photography, fashion and (most importantly) food!
Areas of Expertise
- Data and Privacy
- Charities and Not-for-profits
- Commercial contracting and advice
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory Compliance
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Women in Insolvency and Restructuring Victoria